4.01.2006

i am of sound mind

Okay. As I have officially begun spring break by going to bed at 9 last night and waking up at 8 this morning (which should allow me to stay up extremely late tonight) I am happy. Well rested. I've already played two April Fools' Jokes on Chance (though he is an easy target, so I'm not sure if that counts). My mom went to get biscuits for breakfast, and we have orange juice. I've got school projects to work on when I get bored. And I'm going shopping later.

What am I going shopping for? This is really just a list so I can actually remember, but here it goes: T-shirt/hat for Dad, since his birthday is tomorrow, as denoted by annual haircut; Reefer Madness if I can talk my mom into taking me to Best Buy, because I really want to see that movie again; shoes, because I keep taking my dad's and I don't have any cute sandals to go with my skirt and/or jeans; cheesecake mix, for my dad; I must also convinve mom to take me to the library, because I have been DYING to go. Must work quickly on that one; and lastly, I will buy something else to entertain me, because I'm sure I'll get bored soon enough what with all my putting off of the school work and not wanting to read or watch a movie. Yeah...

This should be a good break. Looking forward to posting too much out of boredom.

No comments: