4.27.2006

"fuck everybody" by chance meerganni

Someone tried to frame my brother. I thought it was funny, myself. Especially the way they spelled his name. Heh.

So yesterday (my skip day), I spent the whole day thinking about all the crap I was going to have to do at school. Ugh. But we went shoe shopping. I got some replacement house shoes, some warm winter fuzzy shoes, and the sexiest pair of shoes i've ever seen. They have 5-inch heels. Holy crap. They are wonderful. Now those are shoes. Then we ate at Captain D's (mmm...fish!) and went to see American Dreamz (Dreamz with a "z"). It was HORRIBLE. I hated it. There were funny parts. But it certainly didn't live up to what I expected. And I strongly dislike Chris Kline (?) anyway. Ew. Then we ate some Krystal chicks, and it was all good.

I love my grandmother. For serious.

Tomorrow's the big election. Wish me luck. I will dance my heart out to "Barracuda" if I thought it would help. I know. Disturbing visual image.

No comments: