4.16.2006

with the crushed ice, please

So I had my first Coke since Lent began. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, honestly. Oh, it was good. But...I guess I just built it up too much in my mind. Oh, well. I like to think that it made God happy, and I'll tell you why I think that. All week long, I've been hearing everybody talking about what they were going to do over Easter. "Oh, we're having a big feast," or, "we're going to my aunt's house to eat turkey." And all week long I replied with,"Oh, I'm just gonna be at home, eating my chocolate bunny." So I woke up, and sure enough, there was the traditional chocolate bunny, the Princess Diaries 7, and Go Ask Alice, which is the most messed up, retarded book I have ever read (Oh, hey, I tripped on acid covered chocolate covered peanuts). And I really expected nothing else out of the day. But then, miracle of all miracles, my parents actually decided to take us to my grandmother's house. I know, it doesn't sound that big, but it was to me. I honestly felt like God granted me a favor. I don't know. Maybe that's just me being retarded.

Anyway, we went to Grambee's and ate delicious food. I got to hang out with Naomi, Brianna, and Kaleb, who I haven't seen in forever. I was kind of nervous around them at first. But I can be good at breaking the ice when I feel like it, so we were having a lot of fun by the time we left.

Oh, it was a great Easter. Much better than I expected. But now I'm tired, and I'm going to try to finish my scrapbooking before I go to sleep (hopefully).

Heh. adios.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

i just discovered a new coke product: tab energy

before you get all prejudiced againist it-- it doesn't taste like tab, it's just marketed towards the women (because it's mostly women) who drink tab.

it's sooooooo good. like a watermelon jolly rancher, only carbonated :)