4.14.2006

what the hell are you talking about?

Today was good. Other than the fact that I have massive amount of homework, I should be ok. I stayed in Standi's class through lunch, which was pretty fun. I enjoyed swearing like a sailor. It seemed to amuse her. I love talking to her. She's a fantastic person. Love it.

The rest of the day went well, too. I've been working on Romeo and Juliet project for a while. I took a break to work on the CD I'm making for extra credit. My playlist looks like this. Hopefully, it'll improve. I don't know yet, though. I'm aiming to finish the whole thing tonight, but that might be too optimistic. We'll see. Well, must get back to work. Ta, dahling.

Prince Escalus Speech Giive Peace A Chance- John Lennon
Romeo and Juliet Meet Just in Time- Dean Martin
Balcony Scene Ella- Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitgerald (or I'm Beginning to
See the Light- Ella F.)
Tybalt/Romeo Fight If You Want Blood (You Got It)-ACDC
Romeo is banished Hit the Road Jack- The Blues Brothers
F. Laur. tells Romeo not to kill himself The Show Must Go On- Queen
F. Laur. devises plan for Juliet Help- The Beatles
Ending Just One of Those Things- E.F. or Come Together-
Aerosmith


No comments: