4.21.2006

GHP

I really don't know what GHP entails. Other than me apparently having to list everything I've ever read. Not really. Actually, I don't know. Possibly.

I'm glad I finished Jane Eyre. With all my other stuff, I don't know how I would be able to read it. Gracie's finally getting into it, so I can talk to her about it. Kelsie'll get there, I guess. Eventually. Hopefully.

This week kinda passed quickly. Only, like, 5 weeks left of school. That's pretty awesome. That'll pass quickly, I'm sure. EOCT is coming up, though. That's gonna not be good. And we still haven't heard from the BOE. Lame-os. Losers. Lumpkins. ...Lardasses. Yeah. Enough with that.

I'm happy right now. All day I've been kinda switching moods. I honestly think I have some kinda mood disorder. I was really angry this morning, then happy by the end of first period, then sad, then....just a lot of different things. Maybe I just had a crappy day. Alright, well. That was fun.

No comments: