4.29.2006

well, this sucks

I woke up at 6:20 this morning after passing out at 9:30 last night. But that isn't what's bothering me.

I left the TV on when I went to bed last night, and when I woke up, I saw something that disturbed me.
  • ABC
  • just ran a news story about MoistureLoc and ReNu products and the relationship they have between eye infections.

    Um, hello? I have had eye infections. 3. And I use these products. I immediately got them treated. But come on. Red eye. Feels like there's a cut. Sensitivity to light. Blurred vision. It's all there. That kinda makes me a little bit angry.

    2 comments:

    C.K. said...

    Wow. That really sucks. I hope your eyes are better... Can you wear other kinds of contacts? I started reading the article, but then I didn't feel like it.

    I hate sunburn. Especially if there was barely any sun!

    Simone said...

    Thanks for the heads up. I use Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus. Everything else stings.

    Guess I'm just sensitive like that.