3.31.2006

feck you

No hay escuela. No tengo me estudiar. Quieren que una fiesta. Me gusta bailar. Hoy es....spring break.

That's right. It's that time of the year. I have the option of sleeping in until the little birdies outside of my window wake me up, in which case I reach for my BB gun and take care of that little problem, allowing myself to fall asleep once more. Yes yes. I need to get some Red Bull. That'll work wonders for my sleeping patterns, let me tell you. I'm about to walk to CVS right now and get some. Mmmm. Nothing better, really. Except for cranberry apple raspberry juice. That stuff will make you quit crack, I swanny.

I really have nothing to post about. Other than random thoughts. Which is fun. Gracie stole my lucky green bug. Silly whore. :0) Joey was driving like a maniac earlier. We need a new car, because we get stuck at the house all weekend with only one car. I know I sound selfish, but come on. This is the 8th time in a row it's happened. Aggravating. And I can't get some sandals, which I so desperately need.

Holy crap. I gotta go. It's about to get dark, and I HATE walking through Stockbridge at night. Goodness. I'll probably post more nonsense later. If that makes anyone feel any better...at all.

No comments: