4.28.2006

i rock peas on my head....

I just got back from the talent show at my school. For the most part, it was pretty good. There was these two people I didn't like (one couldn't dance and the other couldn't hit her high notes...and there were MANY high notes). All of MY friends were fantastic. Trevell's brother and the girl he did his skit with were fantastic. I'm glad they got first place. These two other kids got third because they drummed hardcore-ness. My friends won no prizes. But I'm sure it was a hard choice. Brock sang that John Legend song, "Ordinary People." He kinda choked up a little bit throughout the song, and I felt bad for him. But he's got such a GREAT voice. Very soothing. I told him we should sing a duet next year. If, you know, I ever build up the courage to do such a thing. I've been singing since I got home, though, just to prove that I can. Anyway.

It was fun at the show. I got to hang out with my friends away from EVERYONE. It was pretty much just us (and Chrisie) being groupies to our friends. Wonderful.

I don't know how the elections went today. I know a lot of people who voted for me...and a lot who didn't. I'm not sure who I know more of. We'll see, I guess. I told Standiford to call me and tell me, but I doubt she'll do it. Argh.

I've introduced some of my friends to Empire Records. So far, they all agree that it is one of the BEST MOVIES EVER CREATED. It's the only reason I watched Armegeddon.

Ok, now I'm just rambling. Not even wittily (?)

I don't know if I want to see United 93 or not. Even the previews for it make me cry a little bit. I think it is too soon. I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD so I can rent it and cry uncontrollably in the comfort of my own room, because that's just what I do.

Oh. Anyway. I'm tired. I suppose I'll go to sleep now. Maybe. Perhaps. We'll see. Alright. Let me stop rambling and leave you in peace.

No comments: