4.10.2006

interaction with the neighbors (rather long)

Hillary hears arguments ensuing in living room as she passes by to use the restroom. Yelling happens between Booger** and Vomit**. She exits the bathroom.

Booger: Hey, there's my sister. She'll take you down, man.

(What the hell?)

Vomit: Bet she won't. If she touches me, I'll make her go to jail.

(Um, excuse me?)

Booger: Uh, yeah she will. She'll kick your butt.

Vomit (to Hillary): I dare you.

(resisting the urge to beat the sh** out of him)

Hillary: Do you want me to tell your mom that you are trying to PROVOKE me?

Vomit: Go ahead.

(*walks downstairs, past Vomit, who looks as if he's about to make a hit. Also, again, resists the urge to slap him upside the head. Gets to basement door, walks down to where Vomit inhabits, and calls to Vomit's Mother.)

VM: Oh, hi Hillary.

Hillary: I just wanted to let you know that Vomit here was trying to--

Vomit: Shut your filthy mouth you whore!

(Um...o...kay.)

VM: Vomit! You do not talk like that.

Hillary: *summarizes events, then adds* I don't appreciate being provoked OR being called a whore.

VM (sounding annoyed with me): Thanks Hillary, I'll handle it.

(Who raises such a spiteful, demonic child the likes of Vomit? Honestly.)

**Names have been changed to protect their identity...but I'm sure you can piece it together.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

ha! stupid vomit and booger

and i know who they are :) :) :)

did you ever get to go to the restroom :P