4.15.2006

i felt like taking a break

Ugh. I am bone tired. I did most of my homework last night. Not because I wanted to, really. But because there was nothing else to do. And I'm almost done with my R&J project. I just have to do the scrapbook pages, the title page, and make the CD. I stayed up until one o'clock last night (this morning) doing this stuff. But at least I'm coming to an end with it. And I don't have as much work as others, since I've already read Jane Eyre. And plus, so far, our plans for Easter include me eating a chocolate bunny. And that's about it. Hopefully, this will change, but I doubt it.

Kris' mom asked me to hide Easter eggs. I was tempted to tell her to shove them up her...well, suffice it to say, I didn't. I just said, "No thanks."

I am so tired.

"I'm so hungry I could ride a horse....I don't get it....I could ride it to the store, I guess."

No comments: