4.24.2006

Hi, I'm Hillary, and I'll be your treasurer this year

Well, hopefully.

So one of my opponents came up to me last Friday and said, "Don't worry Hillary, I won't be campaigning much." The weekend goes by and I completely forget compaigning even starts today. So I walk into school

and BAM! Vote for Such-and-Such is EVERYWHERE. I'm not even kidding. Even in the bathroom, for goodness sakes. You know what this means?

It's on.

See, honestly, I'm not a very "popular" person. I enjoy my group of friends and rarely talk to many other people. Usually I act like I'm having a bad day, which probably isn't the best mode of "Vote for me," but it amuses me. So when I put my name in, I thought, "Well, it'll be fantastic if I win, but I won't expect anything," though I was really thinking, "I better win this, or I will probably have some kind of breakdown that even Tom Cruise couldn't fix, even if he did have all of his little Scientology equipment." Yeah.

So I think to myself, Hey, I'll get some posters and put free candy on it and put them around the school, and it'll be all good. When I reach for my wallet, I realize something.

I'm broke. I have no money. The girl who aspires to be treasurer has no coinage in her purse. Oh, the irony.

Argh. I hate What's his face. He needs to fall on a sharp object and lose his left testicle. That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Simone said...

Time to watch to watch Napoleon Dynamite again and see how Pedro did it.

The real question is-can you dance?