8.05.2007

Yoot

So I finished my project a few hours ago. Then I got my stuff together for tomorrow and watched The Day After Tomorrow with Chance and Dad. I love that movie. Seriously? The cold? The best enemy ever. They should've gotten the MTV movie award for that.

But yeah, it's been nothing but work work work. Last night, I was stressing sooo incredibly bad. I had to take a sleeping pill at 2 in the morning just so I could get to sleep, because my mind was so wired..."I have to do this, I can do that, What if I don't do this?" Just, agh! I have relatively few concerns about tomorrow other than how I'm going to park with a car that's not registered, but I'll figure that one out. We did go to the pool earlier. It was fun until Chance started being a silly head. Ew.

And I was supposed to go shopping with the family today for school supplies and whatnot, but I had to stay home and finish my project (which was a good choice, since I started when they left and got finished a little while after they got home). They brought back Partner's Pizza, and it was all good.

I'm almost glad I waited this long to do my work. I haven't even been able to stress about just going to school. I've been hung up on preparing for it.

And now, thanks to all the intense writing I've done these past few days, the callous on my right hand ring finger is hella big and it hurts. I'm going to have to sleep with a band-aid on, I think.


Well, wish me luck. Have fun with...whatever you're doing tomorrow.

No comments: