8.25.2007

le promise

Before summer ending last year, we three made a promise that we would see eachother at least once a week. And we did. When school started back, we were worried that wouldn't work. So far, though, it has. Last night I spent the night at Kelsie's. Her aunt is incredibly kind, and her family really loves one another. It's fantastic.

That, and I got to watch The Day After Tomorrow. "Oh no! It's the cold! Aghh!" Seriously wonderful dialogue, ha. And Adam kept going around hitting people's butts, so finally I turned around and yelled, "Quit smacking my booty!" I don't think he'd ever hear those two key words, and he kept repeating the phrase over and over until 'booty' became 'boobies.' He seemed to think it was hilarious though. What a little sweetheart. He couldn't find Kelsie, who was hiding, and we said that maybe she went to school. We told him he had to go get her, and he said he couldn't. "Why?" me and Katie asked him. "Because I don't have my keys or my driver's license." Honestly. How adorable is that?

No comments: