8.20.2007

i just realized what i'm doing

I've been getting home and not doing my homework. But still thinking about my homework. And I end up eating tons of food, and drinking sodas, and reading books, and watching television. I'm stressing. I'm depressing. I need to calm down. But it's hard for me to do that, when I'm cycled up like this.

And all that seems to help is working. Yesterday when I was cleaning, I thought about how peaceful it was. Especially when no one else was around, or when it wasn't like, a commanded chore. I'm starting to get reckless with my driving again. Because I've gotten to the point where I don't care. Even today, that's what Gracie said to me. "You look like you just don't care." And it's like all day, I was walking around in a fog. And I'm still not out of it. I don't know when I will be.

I should go do my work before The Closer comes on.

But I probably won't. I'll probably end up staying up to finish it.

Because I can't help it anymore.

No comments: