8.22.2007

holy conquistador!

I think my teacher thinks that I'm stalking him now. Or in love with him. Probably both. But it's not my fault. Today he decided to dress like a 16th century explorer. And it was awesome. I don't know why I'm reacting the way I am. But it was just....cool. I LOVED it. I kept looking up at him and giggling. I couldn't help it. And I HAD to high-five him at the end of class. Because I'm sure secretly I've always harbored the desire to high-five a 16th century explorer.

And then, when me and Gracie left the SC meeting (at 5 freaking o clock) and went to her locker, he left his classroom, and I saw him, and I jumped up and squealed. Seriously. And he waved at that, and then I waved super enthusiastically back. Then I made Gracie walk faster so I could stalk him to his car. But I guess I missed him.

Today was fantastic.

No comments: