8.21.2007

spice girls

So when me and Kirstie were kids, we were ALWAYS characters from movies we'd seen. We constantly fought over who got to be Tina from The Mask, because she was like, our idol. And then, out of nowhere, the Spice Girls came out. And. We. Loved. Them. I, of course, was Baby Spice, aka Emma Bunton. She? Posh Spice, aka Victoria Beckham (whose maiden name I don't remember). Every time she came over, we'd sing into the radio, and sometimes we'd dress up and mom and Jackie would videotape us. And Spice World came out. And we watched that all the time.

The reason I'm writing about this?
Joey downloaded the Spice Girls CDs. And I'm in love all over again. I wish we could burn them so I could listen to them all the time, but as it is I'm perfectly content to just sit at the computer and listen, though I can't dance like I wish I could.

Ah. I figured this post would be a nice change from my recent incredibly depressing posts.


**You may wonder why I'm posting every day. In Writer's Workshop, we're supposed to keep a journal. I've tried keeping a penned journal before, and it didn't work for me. I think too fast for that. So I think I'll either print these out or ask her to check the whole blog out. Which is kinda personal. But I promise, I won't be writing for anybody else anymore. I'm done with pleasing people for the sake of pleasing people, trust me.

No comments: