8.15.2007

so today

Would not be a day that I would define as good. Not because of school, but because of the extenuating circumstances.

I was on my way to school, and I turned left across from the elementary school, and all the sudden, I noticed my car wasn't accelerating. So I pulled over right there, because it was a nice patch of grass and I wasn't going to get very far anyway, even though it was right under a No Parking sign. Gay.

So I sat there and I turned off the radio (which yes, still worked), and started trying to crank the car. It wouldn't go. I do this about 10 other times, kicking the gas pedal to get it to work and basically freaking out. The last time I did it, there was a kind of crunchy sound. So I stopped, and I got out, intending to walk to a place nearby and call Joey at home, since I have no cell phone. When I got out, though, a friend who's in my Zero Period with me saw me and stopped (which NOBODY else had done, thus far. I hate people sometimes). She let me use her cell phone to call Joey, who was pissed that I woke him up, but what else was I supposed to do? My parents wouldn't have been at work, and plus, he was closest, so he could actually do something about it.

But she took me to school, and I waited outside with the keys for Joey to get into the car, and that's the last I heard of it. When I passed by on the way home (I got a ride from another friend), it wasn't there, so I'm assuming Joey called somebody and got it towed, or it got towed for being in a No Parking zone. Which is gay. And I can't drive Le Buick yet.

When we get to school, I see black crows standing on a lamp post. If I were in a bad novel, this would probably be the point where I'd be like, "Something really really bad is going to happen to this chick." And later on, I hear Charlie's been in some accident and he's in a sling and whatnot, which is scary.

Ugh.

(and yes, I posted this exact same thing on Myspace. But this is a more reliable record).

No comments: