11.30.2004

rubicand of visage

that's a quote that won't get out of my head. it's just bugging me so much. i will someday murder anybody who says the phrase rubicand of visage and/ or IS rubicand of visage. darn them and their redfaced drunken ways...

speaking of drunk, my eyes have been bloodshot ever since i got home from school. i don't know why. could it be the heroin injections? no. i'm used to those by now... the marijuana? no, again, i'm used to it. it could be because i got coverup makeup in my eye and kept rubbing at it... that's right, i wore a form of makeup. i think kelsie was getting annoyed with me for looking in the mirror. but nobody cares about kelsie, because she can't even pay for her sister's cheap christmas presents. silly idiotic kelsie.

i've been being called hilary duff by the ignorami in my class. it annoys me so. I CAN SING. hilary duff cannot. yes kelsie, she is as wholesome as swiss cheese, but she uses a voice thing to make her sound better. and it doesn't really work, let me tell you.

i will say this, but only because chynna keeps not letting me stab and kill her. there is one person who has abnormally long toes. i mean, they are almost bigger than her thumb. it's insane. but i'm not naming any names cough, cough. cough , no seriously, cough, i'm choking, cough cough, help me!!!

Quotes from October Sky.

"'look, i'm bleeding to death,' i giggled. 'you really are,' Roy Lee said, then started laughing.."

" ' die? ' i perked up. 'who's gonna die?' 'You are, you moron,' O'Dell told me."


2 comments:

C.K. said...

Yeah, I guess you're right. She can't really sing. I've moved on to better persons, such as Gretchen Wilson, Toby Keith, Martina McBride, etc., etc.

Look, I'm bleeding to death!!!! That cracks me up everytime.
I've never gotton makeup in my eye before. Although Katie almost made me poke myself in the eye one day when I was experimenting with eyeshadow (which I don't wear, thanks to Katie). :D

And no, I'm not annoyed at you.

OH JOY! YOU JUST LOGGED ON!!!

hillary said...

ha! i did just log on!!!