11.01.2004

acronyms

i despise internet acronyms and the nasty horrible ugly potato shoes that every cheerleader just HAS to have. oh, and grown women ( or young) who vote for bush are not high on my respectability page either, because bush is about taking away certain rights allowed for women, like the right to choose about abortions. but hey, if you wanna go back to the stone age, fine with me. i'll just have to murder you....

right now my computer is being a big sillyhead and not loading the cool sound library thing, or updating kelsie's website, or letting me put links. i hate my computer, seriously.

in other news, i did nothing for halloween. i'm good with that though, because i keep snokking some of chance's candy, so it's all good. anyway, we went to ms. seagrave's room after they called carriders today, like we always do (me and kelsie). kelsie was having a staring contest with a stuffed flamingo. i wanted to ask ms. s if she thought it would be a good idea for me to sit out the next meet, but i didn't get the chance to.

see, what people don't understand about me, my therapist, my friends, even you who are reading this blog, you stranger you, is that i feel guilty about a lot of things. it doesn't stop me from doing anything wrong, far from it. when i lie or something, i don't really care to be honest. it's when i mess something up for somebody else. i have been feeling so guilty since the last meet because i was so arrogant in thinking i could answer everything. that's why i wanna sit out the next meet. but at the same time, i still think i did a really good job. so i needed to ask ms. s, but i guess that'll have to wait until wednesday, now won't it?

mr. shifflet is starting to bug me, to be honest. i mean, yeah, he's funny, which is cool, but everytime i look up he asks me a question. like, by looking at him i'm challenging him or something, when i'm trying to be respectful and show that i'm paying attention, because if my dad knew i didn't do that, he'd go berserk for disrespect. anyway, today he asked me if i worked harder than my parents. let's think about that, shall we? my dad drives his car for a living and my mom sits at a computer all day. i am trying to pay attention in every class, begging to bring my algebra grade up (which wouldn't be down if not for stupid tests) and trying to figure out what college i want to go to or how i'll afford it, because they haven't worked so hard as to pay for my education. who works harder?

the world may never know...

2 comments:

C.K. said...

there's nothing wrong w/ me supporting bush
*grr*

C.K. said...

Dumme KartoffelcSchuhe! Sie müssen sterben!