11.09.2004

shannakababalee

so here goes it: chynna is now talking to me again (yay), the weekend has passed, and the academic meet has also. how did we do, you ask? we kinda sucked. i mean, we did okay, but seriously. we could have done better. but i won't dwell ont aht, because that will make me sad.

there's actually not really a lot that's been going on. every day has melted into one day. it feels like i've been at stockbridge all year, like dutchtown never even happened.

oh, the meet was fun. gracie and lauren weren't there, because of obscure reasons which i think have to do with them not wanting to be there. i think a guy hit on me, which is a major confidence booster. kelsie was my good luck charm, because i was so nervous my hand was shaking. i don't even know why i was that nervous, but i needed kelsie to sit next to me to calm me down. then ms. seagraves had to tell me we were behind, which made me get even more nervous, and we got 80 points behind.

but whatever. kelsie wasn't there on the ride back, and i talked to ms. seagraves. i wish that she had been our teacher for all of middle school. she gets everything, and she would teach it fantasmically too. there are kids in her class making 22's, which is bad, since she gives so much extra credit, it's insane.

ah, but i'm sleepy. i just wanted to let all of you know that i am doing well, am trying to join al-anon, and i lost my train of thought. i hate it when that happens. ah, well, adios.

if x is a positive integer, x to the xth power equals x. what is x?

2 comments:

C.K. said...

x equals... 2? no, um... 2/7? Oh, wait! one, it equals one!!!!!!!!

lousiana :P

i had fun, except oprah kept staring at me, and i thought that dog was going to eat me next...

YOU GOT SPONGED!

hillary said...

indeed...

and i kept wondering if the oprah picture was signed, which apparently, it was, because that's what you said. but can i really trust you?

indeed?