11.26.2004

double shots

'ventful two days. bug bombed the house yesterday and today, because yesterday we didn't get them all, so that means all of our belongings have been outside for three nights. we went to grandbee's yesterday and ate and ate and ate and ate. and walked. and ate more. then we went again today, and there was naomi, who really isn't so bad, and her kids, who are cute. WE and aunt kit went to eat partner's pizza (the BEST pizza ever) and i got a good book for a decent price. tomorrow, naomi is coming to visit here, so that should be interesting...

this is weird here: my mom lived one street over from where we live today, right? well, turns out, naomi lived right next door to here. so my mom and naomi knew eachother before dan and grandbee knew eachother (dan is naomi's dad who is my grandmother's boyfriend). so when they grew up, my mom married her dad's girlfriend's son, and they were already lifelong friends. very strange..

*sigh*. i miss kirstie. i haven't seen her in nearly two months. we never do anything, but she's still one of my best friends. i just...miss her. and all of my friends, but not as much, since i'll be seeing them monday. achk.

and i drank a double shot to get me through the day, because i was sooo tired and i am sick now and i better get well soon or i will kill kelsie, who made me sick. silly monkey...