11.03.2004

too mad to think

right now is not a good time for me. there are so many thing running around in my head right now, i can barely focus. i promised myself that i wasn't going to post for another couple of days not to sicken you, but no offense, this is my blog. forget you if you have a problem, okay?

i am apparently going to have to do 24 weeks of p.e. this year because the school can't afford to hire new teachers. i'm ticked off. and it seems like my mom is hellbent against letting me go to group therapy, because she keeps canceling and whatnot. but i need to get these thoughts out, dang it. it's driving me insane.

the other girl is so nice. and she gets me. we are almost exactly alike. i promised i wouldn't say anything to anybody about her though, so i can't go too much into detail. but she got me, ya know? i could tell her the stuff that i can't tell my friends, with the exception of sammy.but i'm hoping to have that changed. and kelsie, please don't hate me for what i have to say. please.

and there's another thing, something i cannot post because there are certain people i don't trust who read this blog (sorry chynna).

and bush won. i lost all respect for female voters who voted for him. listen to this, and listen now. he is about taking away women's rights. do you think that we just got abortions handed to us on a silver platter? no, they were fought for by the same women who fought for us to vote. i just don't understand how you can vote for them to unwind it all. bush is taking away our rights. the right we have to do with our bodies as we wish. it makes me mad to see that.

i think i'm about to tell my friends something that will make them think so much less of me. wish me luck

2 comments:

C.K. said...

Hillary, I don't hate you, or are mad, or anything like that.
But you wanna know who is? chynna. you really p***ed her off by saying that. i know you tried to apoligize & all, and if it were me, i'd forgive you (i think). anyway, chynna has a right to be mad. and you can be mad at her too. just don't get in a fight, okay? you really scare me when you say stuff like that.
and i'm glad you've got someone who "gets" you. that's a good thing to have in life.

hillary said...

kelsie, i'm shocked! you almost practically cussed! and to think, all because of me.

i know she has a right to be mad. and you don't know the half of it yet, because i haven't been able to tell you anything yet. once you return my frikkin phone call and are able to actually talk to me, you will though, and you might change your mind...