1.01.2007

HAPPY new year!

LAst night was fun, I guess. I lit my candles, said my prayers, and waited for the ball to drop on TV. It was fine.

But flipping channels, I came across Ace of Cakes.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I WANT one of those cakes. No. I want to MAKE one of those cakes. Imagine having your name on something like that! It's incredible. Too bad they're all the way in stupid Baltimore.

I drank a few glasses of a 2% alcohol that tasted like watermelon, so I was good. It still made my cheeks red. I don't know why any amount of alcohol does that, but I like it. No more of that mess until next year..I mean, until I'm 21. Yes. That's what I meant...

I'm disappointed in a friend, though. I feel like I'm about to give up on them. I can't help it. We're just so different now. I don't know. I feel like I've said this before. So we'll see.

Okay. So I have to do my science fair project in two days. And read chapter 13 in my history book.

I can do it.


Maybe.

No comments: