1.24.2007

my moods

Yeah. I read that last post. I'm slightly whiny. Oh well.

It happens.

My mood has greatly bettered, though, since today was fairly decent and I only made a few people mad. I like pictures. It's fun, editing pictures and sharing them with others. It's fun to show people what I can do.

If anybody know how to put pictures on my blog, I'd be more than obliged. I've already got some on my myspace (link to the right).

Okay then.

I'm not even going to pretend to do homework. This is my version of time off. I'll do it in the morning.

2 comments:

Simone said...

When you are making a new post there is a little picture icon above where you type in the body of your message. Click the picture icon and it will ask you if you want to add a picture and you click BROWSE to find it on your computer and add.

DO IT!

hillary said...

holy crap.

thank you.

i'll do that when i get home from school.