1.06.2007

so the answer's got to be love

So I woke up like I would on a regular school day for my silly Defensive Driving Course. I learned a lot, actually. It was boring, though. And looooooooong! The six hours seemed to go on way longer than school. He asked us a weird question, though, at the very beginning, and it was kinda surprising.

He asked us to look at this little diagram of 6 cars: one was you, and the 5 others were people you loved. I marked all of my family (mom, dad, Chance, Joe, and Chris). Then he asked us to kill two people. I picked myself and Joe. He said I was the first person he'd ever heard in his career to pick myself. I thought that was weird. I mean, I assumed that the point was that reckless driving kills (which is why we were there). I just thought, you know, if I had caused an accident, I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer for my mistake. I'd want me to. And I just picked Joe because...well, his was the last letter in the alphabet for my brothers. Then he asked what faith I was. I said none (because I don't think of myself as religious), and he said that that made sense. I don't know. I thought it was weird.

I wish my mom would go to sleep. She's irritating me. She's in one of her drunk moods where she has to clean everything. It makes me feel lazy and incredibly angry all at the same time. Ah, whatever. Just saying.

I can't believe Joe doesn't like Regina Spektor. Blaspheme.

No comments: