1.23.2007

with friends like these...

So I feel like I've never been shit on by my friends more than today. I try to offer help and I not only get rejected, I get to feel like I'm just trying to feel better than them. I feel like nobody actually wants me to do anything, that whatever I do screws everybody else up and that it would just be better if I wasn't involved. If I get a good grade, I feel bad, and when I get bad grades, I feel like I'm going to cry because I can't stand it when I don't understand something.

AGGGHHHH!!!!

And people look like they're drowning, but they just slap me down when I offer to help them. That's just what I hate. I could analyze it and think about why, but I won't.

AP is getting on my nerves, because it seems like he's giving us a chapter every two days to read, which is pretty difficult, seeing as how a chapter takes me about 2 or 3 hours.

I'm just frustrated. I need a break.

No comments: