1.11.2007

aha

I'm excited. Really excited. I cannot wait until the Beta Convention next weekend. It will be so awesome. I get to hang with my friends for three whole days. I mean, honestly. How awesome is that? I mean, I wish I could be doing the academic team, but that's over, you know? There's pretty much nothing I can do now. I'll just live with it. I'm doing scrapbooking. And helping to make signs. And passing out the signs. It'll be great.

And yeah, the makeup work I'll have to do will be horrible. But I'll get over that too. Because I'm just going to enjoy this mini three-day weekend where I don't have to work, because the one coming up will be filled with me working my ass off. I have to do science fair, read my English book, do my Spanish project, do my APWH project, study for Public Safety, do Algebra II crap that I don't understand, and go shopping for a bunch of stuff. I hope Kirstie doesn't come down, because I'm going to need every single second of my weekend.

In a weird way, I'm excited about that, too. I like to put stuff off (which is why I have all of this to do), and then, when I actually do it, I have no choice BUT to do it, you know? So I know I can't put it off, so I get INTO it. When I get to work, I mean it. I can be in my rooms for hours. And there is nothing better than getting all of your work done. I mean, really and truly, there isn't. It's like relief mixed with accomplishment. Wondrous.

Okay. I sound like a crazy person.

I'd like that take this moment to shout-out to Kelsie and Gracie, without whoms cellphone's I never could have gone to today's Beta meeting and felt like I was contributing after being in a funk all day long (for a reason I'd rather not disclose).

Alright. Done now. Much love.

No comments: