7.05.2007

yep

So it's totally already July 5. How crazy is that? I almost didn't realize when it was July Eve. That would've been bad. I've got my little rituals, you know.

I just ate some hot dogs. Pretty gross. But I loved them while I was eating them, so...yep.

Saw the fireworks. Wonderful. As always. Lucy was cute. Except when her dad let her drive the golf cart. Running into bushes is not cute. Especially not after about 8 times.

I'm so excited about Harry Potter. I hope we get to go Tuesday night. How awesome will that be? Ah, I just want to get on the phone and talk to Gracie and Kelsie and finalize these gosh darn plans! It's frustrating, not knowing. And then there's the book. Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot wait. Who's going to die? They say it's two people. TWO. That's double what there's been in the other books. Think about that one. Ahh, I can't wait.

Okay, I'm inducing mania upon myself. I should stop now.

:)

1 comment:

C.K. said...

AHHHH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!
Next tuesday? Wow