7.22.2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

was freaking awesome. I loved it. I've read the end a billion times already, starting from Snape's chapter. I LOVED it. I just snuck into Chance's room to read the last little bit, because it is so spectacular. If JK makes another book, I want her to explain los padres de Harry's childhood, because that little taste just made me want more.

And...I totally knew it. All these big mysteries? I had them. Before I read them in Kelsie's book, I had them. Which, on one hand, was totally satisfying, but on the other, kinda made everything anticlimactic. But still...wow.

Ah. If you've finished it, you have GOT to tell me, because I need to talk to someone (other than you, K, because we talked for an hour!)! So get to it, yous lazybones.

I should call Laura tomorrow...

No comments: