7.21.2007

magic marker

Today was interesting. It actually started yesterday, Chris's birthday, when he took me to see Transformers (which was awesome). He started talking to his mom, which swung me an invitation to go see them today when Chris was out there. So that was pretty cool. Right after Chris called this morning and said he was on his way to pick me up, Kelsie called and asked if I would like to spend the night tonight and get HP7, which I had to decline, since I would be in Newnan probably.

So me and Chris drove up to Peachtree City, an hour outside of Newnan, and ate pizza with le grandmother, then drove to Newnan and hung out with his mom, stepdad, Kirstie, Joe, Savannah, and William. It was pretty fun. We swam and watched Top Model and ate cubed steak. Then at about 10, me and Chris left for home. Except, instead of going the backways that take about 2 hours to get home by, he took the expressway and drove like a demon, so I got home at 11. Since I was indeed home in time to go to Kelsie's and the book thing, I bribed Joey into taking me to her house, then her dad took us three to Kroger to get HP7 (except I didn't get it, since we'd already planned on Chris getting it, reading it by tomorrow afternoon, and passing it on to me). And while we were there, Kelsie kinda forgot about the sleepover part she mentioned earlier. She was pretty much counting on staying up and reading HP. So I asked Mr. D to take me home so his daughter wouldn't murder me in the course of the night.

And earlier, when I was at Kirstie's, I got the two books back that I loaned her years ago that she always forgot to bring back. So I read Jinx, waiting to get online and knowing that it was a fairly short book, being written in prose.

And I've pretty much snapped at Joey, Chance, and my mother because I've been up for waaaay too long and in a car for most of that time. I should apologize, but...sleep just sounds so much better.

Until then, I am NOT getting back online until I've read HP7. No spoilers from evil beings on Myspace, Yahoo, Blogger, or IMDb, the only websites I frequent.

Adios, muchachos.

No comments: