7.24.2007

2 more hours

Ugh. I freaking hate busy work. And that's all they give you when you show up to school to "volunteer." You put pamphlets together. Ew.

Thankfully, I've only got two more hours more to volunteer. *Woot!*

Today was fun though. I got to hang out with friends and see the new school. And it was nice. Although I really don't think an elevator is necessary. Hmm.

Then me and Dad took Chance swimming (and I freaking got Swimmer's Ear the first time I went under because Chance pushed me in, loserface), so now my ears hurt.

I've reasoned that it's my parents fault that I haven't done my summer work yet. They've always left it up to me to get my work done. Never have they asked if I've done all of my homework (unless I use it as an excuse to not do something, which doesn't count anyway). And even if they did decide to punish me in some way, they wouldn't enforce it, because they're lazy like that. They know the biggest punishment would be to me, because I'd mess up my GPA, and they're okay with that.

Ew.

More later.

No comments: