7.30.2007

okay God

I know it was wrong. And I shouldn't have done it.

But seriously? A week long period? What's that gonna solve?

But okay, I know, you work in mysterious ways.

So I'm going to ask you really, really nicely, to pretty pretty pretty please make this stop before I go to Whitewater tomorrow. Because that would be very very nice of you. And we all know what a nice guy you are. This could be a serious blot on your record, Mr. Man.

Sorry, a little disrespectful. That's my problem, I joke when I should be serious. Like now.

Okay, so again, God, Our Father Who Art In Heaven, Lord...please, make this go away, because I have been looking forward to this since the beginning of summer (even though I've complained about it to various people...I don't know why, that's just my way. And plus, it will be a little lame, having to watch my 8-year old cousin the entire time. But I'm more than willing to put up with that, as you should well know).


I've said my piece.


Thank you,

Hillary M.

No comments: