7.26.2007

chili pie

Today was fun...as fun as it could be, I suppose. Went back to WHS to finish up my damn volunteer hours (BOO-YAH!) with Kelsie and Gracie. Laura showed up some time in there and we got to hang out. We really didn't do much at all. Mostly sat around and waited for them to give us stuff to do while we played card games or whatever. And this time they fed us Sonic's, and got us chili pies, tater tots, and chocolate milkshakes. It was great. And after that...we pretty much talked. It was very nice.

Then me and Gracie left, and since when Kelsie had left earlier she had forgotten something, we drove by her house where we saw her cute little brothers. Adorable. Until Adam started screaming.

It was just...nice, to hang out with these people probably all together for the last time until after school starts back. Ugh.

And my dad won't let me rearrange my room until after I've done my summer work. And I have to rearrange my room before school starts or I'm going to fail. So...agh.

No comments: