11.02.2006

dude

READY?
STEADY?
LET'S
GET
ORGANIZED!

Public Safety: Study for Unit Exam over bullying and sexual misconduct (resist urge to say "I've got your sexual misconduct right here." Twice is really enough).
Algebra II: Finish project. Have no clue what I'm talking about, but that's why I'm making chocolate cookies this weekend for a certain friend of mine who helped *read: gave me the answers* with the thing, so it's all good.
English II: Print Julius Caesar essay. Memorize speech. Beat the snot out of Kelsie if she does not start memorizing her part.
Chemistry I: Print out doshgone science fair forms. No witty comments for this one. That gal's a straight-up ho.
AP World History: Finish reading Chapter 8: Unification of China. Read Chapter 9: something something India. Take impossibly small notes so no one is constantly asking to borrow them and the Lost Notes/Massacre at SHS fiasco doesn't happen again.
Spanish II: Study scary Dia de los muertos words. Wear all black tomorrow. Memorize preterite verb endings.
Beta: Clear up November 11 for nursing home visit. Get marshmallows for rice krispie treats for bake sales.
OTHER: bake chocochip cookies for Steph. Renew library books before another threatening letter is stuffed into my mailbox.

Yeah. I'm sure you had fun reading about my schedule. But I figured since I check this thing everyday, I'll check it Saturday and realize that hey, I have homework.
Maybe.

No comments: