11.17.2006

pencil shavings

are annoying when they get in your bookbag and don't come out.

Just chilling out, listening to more RS, starting to get to know the words.
I can't talk because my throat is about to die.
Mom is supposed to be getting a car today, but I don't know, she said that yesterday.
I got my court date. It's ironic, because it's the day Joey turns 18. I thought so, anyway.
It turns out that the friend that's gotten to second base has suddenly turned into the Second Base Queen. Ahem.
I keep thinking of all of these movies I want to watch, now that I'm free for a week. Yeah, I have homework, but....
procrastination can be a good thing sometimes.

Me and Kelsie kicked ass on our speech yesterday. I just can't say it enough. Or, rather, type it.

HA! It's Thanksgiving break, fools!
Can't wait to get cooking.
But for now..
The internet awaits.


*In light of my inability to talk, I thought I'd quote one of the best characters in a movie who never said a word until his wonderful speech at the end, posted at the right.

No comments: