11.15.2006

reading with pickles

It's been a weird week.
One of my old best friends got a girl pregnant. They're both 16.
One of my friends died.
One of my friend's aunt died.
One of my brothers almost died.
One of my teachers told us about Vietnam and Agent Orange and showed us a video and just...
Not all's fair in love and war.
I disappointed a few people this week, I know.
One of my friends got to second base and called me like, right afterwards.
One of my friends is not a friend anymore.
I have to do a paper now.

2 comments:

Simone said...

I just don't get why people don't use protection. Dummies. Do people think they are immune from pregnancy?

Again, dummies.

C.K. said...

woah

i... woah.

i'm sorry things aren't that great, and even though i only knew about... 2 of those things, they made me sad, so i'm sure you are too

(((mental hug)))