11.29.2006

with hookers and blackjack

is my most overused phrase, apparently. Or something like that. Anyway.

Okay. This week: considerably better than last week. For starters, I'm not sick. I keep having to clear my throat, but that's just phlegm, so whatever. I've had fun conversations with my friends. Just little things.

But I can't help but feel the way I feel, which is stressed. I have a whole bunch of tests I have to study for that I can't really understand. My court date's in less than two weeks. Christmas is soon and I don't have gifts for my mom, Kelsie, Kirstie, Gracy, Grambee, P. Dan, and my other friends (who I usually get little chocolates or something cheap and generic, because, um, I'm not rich). Finals are less than two weeks away, and I really need to study. There's just not enough TIME, that's all. This weekend, I'm just going to have to spend it all studying, because every night I get home and just do homework. It shouldn't be that bad, but it is for some reason.

I figured out that when I'm stressed, I sleep a lot more. I went to sleep in Public Safety and Chemistry. I got home and took an hour nap. I'm probably about to go to bed. And I probably won't wake up until 7 tomorrow morning. But that's life. So what's up with you? Post it on your blogs and/or tell me, because nobody is updating, and I need to be entertained.

No comments: