11.23.2006

crappy crappy turkey day

I was optimistic. I was feeling better (not 100%, but getting there). All my friends were good. I woke up and ate an orange. It was nice.

But the second Joey woke up, him and Chance went at it. And it just went on all day.
and on. and on. and on.

Until Joey hit Chance in the back and left a mark at Grambee's. Then Chris took Joey with him to see Judy and Kirstie instead of ME, who was supposed to go.

Then my parents started fighting.

I still don't really trust my uncle anymore.

My Papa Dan had already eaten before we got there.

My Grambee...I don't know. I was just annoyed today after everything.


So I took a walk, which was a bad decision since my hip hurts and I was feeling woozy to begin with. When I got to the lake, I had to sit down. I sat there for about an hour before I went home.

And I thought.

About what I'm thankful for. And what I wasn't thankful for.
And when I said something good, I wouldn't feel good. And when I said something bad, I'd feel bad.

So it was crap. I didn't even eat that much, since the meal was cold for some reason.

And now I feel bad because I've been posting so much lately, and I'm sure you're sick of reading about my crappy life.

But whatever.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

I'll keep reading