11.20.2006

and the hits just keep on coming.

So I've got strep.
Had it since Thursday.
I had to get a shot in my bum and it hurts like mad.
I'm officially becoming insulin-resistant and am on the watch for becoming diabetic.
My throat hurts so bad I can't call any of my friends and talk to them, and none of them are online when I am.
I can't go over and cook Thanksgiving dinner with my grandmother.
Because of that, she's decided that she would rather just go to Cracker Barrel.
I've been ordered to not leave my room until Absolutely necessary.
My paper still says its 2% plagairized.
I still have to do my science fair logbook.
And study for Spanish, World History, and Public Safety.
I'm hungry.

Geez. I wish these complaint lists would start getting shorter.
Seems like all I ever do anymore is bitch.
In case I don't see ya:
happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Simone said...

damn, sorry.

ease up on the sweets for the holidays, we don't want you being a diabetic on top of all the other crap you have to deal with.