11.22.2006

greetings from my deathbed

All right, so it's not that bad. Yesterday I woke up and my bum was KILLING me. I swear, it hurt soooo bad. And NOTHING helped. My grandmother said to walk, but I couldn't walk. My mom said to put aspercreme on it, but I couldn't reach. It was horrid, let me tell you.

So later that day, after laying on my right side for over an hour, I got up to use the bathroom...and promptly fell on my ass because I was so dizzy. Turns out, I had a fever of 100 degrees. So I went back to my room and tried to go to sleep, but everytime I moved even slightly, my bum would start hurting. I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink. Even when I had to eat for fear I would pass out (plus, I have to eat with my medicine), I didn't know how I would keep it down. Horrible.

So this morning I woke up, expecting to die of pain. But, to my surprise...nothing. Just a slight ache. And my fever? Not gone, but down to a nice 98.1 (which is really good, considering my normal temp is 97.1). So I watched Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, and House (all of which I loved). Then I went on Myspace to check out what my stoner friends were up to, and it turns out...

JW, that rapscallion, got a gig last night at the Masquerade playing with Buffalo Alice. Now, I may be wrong (I really have no idea), but the Masquerade is a full-on party spot. Lots of exposure. And Buffalo Alice is a Band On The Rise. Their bassist quit right before the show, and JW weaseled his way into the slot. I'm so proud.

Now all I gots to do is write my Christmas list, and it'll be all good.

No comments: