11.07.2006

english research paper

One of life's greatest mysteries. I have no idea what I'm doing, now that I sat down and started working on it. I mean, I know basically what I'm supposed to do: write about Frank Sinatra and his family life. But some things are a little unclear. Like, it says the Introduction part, and what's needed, but the first thing it says for the body is, "First reference to the person." How am I supposed to write the first paragraph of a paper, thesis and all, without mentioning the person I'm writing about? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. Or, just don't understand it. AND I don't know how to fix the header to use my name and not Joey's. Or if I'm allowed to use a different website than WilsonWeb, which I can't access at home and which everybody else used.

Argh. Damn my procrastination. Damn it straight to hell.

2 comments:

Simone said...

Ugh, my very first research paper was a nightmare. I ended up getting a D-! Very confusing indeed.

Go democrats! ;-)

hillary said...

heck yes!