7.28.2006

yippee kai yai yai!

Went to the ob/gyn today. Said I might have bunches of little ovarian cysts. Pleasant. They also said that's not what's causing my stomach problems. So that sucks. But the treatment for the cysts (if I, in fact, have them) is birth control. Yeah. My dad was happy to hear that.

But they took my blood. Like, four whole tubes. And the nurse kept dropping them. But she was nice, so I didn't complain. What fun.

And then we went to Longhorn's and I got me a steak. I only ate half though. I licked the other half to punish anyone else who eats it except for me. I also tried a bit of my dad's watermelon margarita. Holy crap, it was good. It wasn't overly sweet. It tasted like a jolly rancher. Yummy. I also talked to Grambee about my birthday plans. She said she'd get me some boots. So I'm ecstatic. I told her my friends are getting me a Nixon mask (*wink, wink*). She asked me why I liked him so much. I told her it was because I wanted to sex him up. She's a funny girl, that grandmother of mine.

Monday we're going to Whitewater, which I know I won't enjoy, but I feel like I can't refuse. But whatever.

I just want to get whatever is going on in my stomach OUT. It hurts like hell and it's really affecting me. I lost 6 pounds between Monday and today because I can hardly eat.

Next week is going to suck ass.
Thank God for today. :-)

No comments: