7.22.2006

see who's hangin' out

I got two kick-ass CDs today for $10. I got TimeLife's Modern Rock Collection, which includes hits from the Sex Pistols, the Ramones, Blondie, The Smiths, the Romantics, and soooo many more bands that I'm in love with. The other is songs by the Rat Pack. I'll listen to that later.

Yesterday was fun. Standi's daughter is so cute. Gracie said I was a bad influence, though. :-)

Next week we're supposed to start a day care for teachers with kids so they can do their pre-planning. I'm only contributing if we get paid like we're supposed to, though, because I'm sick of volunteering.

I read 5 chapters of TOAFK. only 92 to go!

Kelsie, seriously, we NEED to get together. I am not even kidding.

I watched SLC Punk! earlier. One line I liked: Drug seeking man:"Fuck you!" Drug dealing man:"Go fuck yourself, you'll get more pussy!"

Ha.

No comments: