7.14.2006

i started a joke that started the whole world

All week I've been telling myself that I needed to post, just so I could record this and let it bear account to how relaxed I've been. I guess I'll start with everything to forget about today.

The first few days of the week were nice and relaxed. I wasn't doing much of anything, but I was happy doing nothing. Wednesday came around and Kirstie came over. We hung out with Joey for most of the night, which was surprisingly fun. Joey was in a good mood for a change, and he was pretty funny. We went out at like, 11 to rent Sin City, but then we realized that our card wouldn't work because we lost two of their movies and haven't paid the debt yet. So we called Chris and he told us to meet him at Walmart to get his card. When we got there, we decided it was really more worth it to buy the movie, so we did that. Met a lot of interesting people just waiting in line to buy it. So we got home and watched it (I LOVE that movie). We woke up the next day and played board games until Kirstie left.

Then today happened. We got a call that She was in the hospital. Not Kirstie or anything. I can't really say, though. So all day I've been worrying about Her and Her Family.

I just can't believe it.

No comments: