7.16.2006

save the life of my child

Yesterday She woke up. Sh'es very weak, though. They won't know what happened until tomorrow, at the earliest. And then Kirstie came over to hang out with us. We decided to cheer ourselves up by reading horrible jokes. I've found a new knock knock joke that I'm in love with. So that was fun.

But I had forgotten that my dad asked me to drive him around the next day. So at !:00 am I realized that I had to be up in 6 hours, so I forced myself to go to sleep. And I woke up sleepy as hell. And my dad didn't even have to leave until 8, so I was pissed. But that all changed when I got behind the wheel.

I LOVE driving. You never know what's going to happen. And I got on the interstate for the second time. And I kept getting on and off it. Switching lanes. It was exciting. And I made sure my dad knew that the only way I'd drive him was if there was a No Yelling policy, which he only broke once when I went to turn the wrong way, so I was actually kinda happy. It was nice, though.

I just can't wait for the two months and 5 days to pass between me and my license. Oh yes.

No comments: