7.25.2006

my recipe for shitty days

I’m just so…sad today. It started when I woke up at 5 in the morning because my stomach was killing me. I just couldn’t move at first. It still hurts, but not nearly as much.

Then, I’ve been waiting since then to call Kelsie and make sure that she was coming over. But when I got online, I saw that she e-mailed me that she wasn’t. She did this yesterday. So that was a pretty big downfall. Especially since I’m really stressing about my homework, and I was hoping she could show me how to do it. But you know. Whatever.

I stayed up until 12 last night reading TOaFK, because I was trying to free today up. But I guess I shouldn’t have worried. And I know it’s not her fault. But still. It’s not like this is an infrequent occurrence with my friends.

And to top it all off, it’s just a gloomy day. And I’m at the bottom of the list. Combine that with 50 million other things, including people in hospitals and just everything, and you’ve got the makings for a fairly crappy week, let alone a crappy day.

I guess I’ll go revisit dear King Arthur.





-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to tell you how the rest of my day went: I ended up in the hospital from 10:30 to 3:00 so they could tell me they don't know what's wrong with me and I should schedule an appointment tomorrow. So that sucked. But the one time I actually saw a doctor...man alive, was that guy cute. So how's that for silver lining? :-)

No comments: