7.05.2006

horrible jokes make me laugh for an hour

Honestly. My uncle told me one yesterday and I laughed until tears came out of my eyes. And Chance has some pretty bad ones, too. I have such a good time.

I can't believe France won. Bastards. Stupid Portugal. Now it's Italy and France. How lame is that? Whatever.

Mama D's apparently offered to take us to see POC2. Sounds like fun. I was planning on going to the midnight showing Thursday with Chris, but I'd rather see it with my friends. But the midnight showing is just so much FUN.

I have ringworm. But it doesn't have any symptoms of ringworm. But I have it. Which is weird. So we went to the doctor today. Then we went to Johnny's, and I stuffed myself with delicious tomato pizza and garlic bread. Yum. And I had some brocolli from yesterday that we took home from Bee's. Much fun.

Now I'm wondering how loud I can play "Clap Back" before my mom comes in here and yells at me.

What fun!

1 comment:

C.K. said...

i'm trying to convince dad to take us to the midnight showing, but to no advale.