6.30.2006

grill

So we've started looking for houses. One is pretty close to Kelsie's house, actually. Like, 5 minutes or so. And the other is closer to Gracy's house, but not as much. Then there's the other house that we're hoping for that I can't describe. It's kinda scary. But moving on.

I don't know what to make for Independence Day. I normally make like a pie or something sweet. It usually involves Jello or pudding, something quick and instant that doesn't take a while to make because I hate cooking summer recipes. But I want to make something different. My mom's making blackberry pies because we picked 2 big bowls of 'em. Ach ach ach.

I want to watch the 3rd and 4th seasons of Angel, but nooooo. Adam won't let me borrow them. Stupid Chris's friends, not trusting me. Even though I've known longer than I've known Gracie and Kelsie combined. But whatever, you know. Don't trust me. Fine. I'll just key his car.

But I guess that would be why he doesn't trust me in the first place...much to ponder.

4 comments:

C.K. said...

i'm making a cake... it was going to be this huge, 3 layer lavish design, until i went to micheal's and they didn't have the right pans. so, instead, it's just 2 layers, and it can't even be chocolate, because i get the crumbs in the icing.

the food network always has great ideas for me when i'm stuck. maybe you could try it?

and i hate blackberries. but then, maybe i didn't pick 'em at the right time last time i tried 'em.

hillary said...

wow. that sounds intricate.

i normally just mix up some pudding and put it in a pie crust :-) i don't really care about my family all that much...

that's crazy. blackberries are so yummy. but then again, to each her own.

C.K. said...

i think the cake turned out good i finally finished this morning, and for all that prep, it's not near that fancy

what did u end up making/

hillary said...

the classic chocolate pudding pie.

it seemed to go over well.