6.21.2006

my amazon order

So a few weeks ago, I ordered two things off of amazon.com: The Once and Future King for my summer reading assignment, and Reefer Madness for...well, I just like Reefer Madness and could never find it anywhere. I got the movie within a week. Still waiting for the book. And I realize that it takes longer from a private buyer. But it shouldn't be taking this much longer. And I REALLY need that book, like, soon. So there's that.

Yesterday was a fun day, comparitively. I volunteered with Gracie at the school, where we talked and talked and talked while stickering, delivering mail, separating emergency books, and dividing papers into groups of ten. So that was fun. Then, at like 8:00, Kelsie finally decides to pick up the damn phone and talk to me for the first time in what felt like forever. And we caught up on everything. We discovered that my fish either loves or hates Gracie (and has no feelings whatsoever for Gracy). It was an interesting conversation.

So now I'm back to my lazybones self, trying not to think about anything. Just watching tv and getting fatter by the minute. Which I like.

Oh. A few days ago I got Ya-Yas in Bloom and The Devil Wears Prada. Ya-Yas was pretty good. Didn't have Sidda in there as much as I woulda liked, but whatever. And I was expecting Devil to be some amazing revenge story, but it was really just about a girl who became a slave to a fashionista. But it was alright.

Yep yep.

4 comments:

C.K. said...

you whore. i got a splinter after/during talking on the phone with you. It hurt like heck when Dad pulled it out. Okay, not really heck, but you know what i mean. It hurt.

But I got rocky road ice cream :)

hillary said...

you wimp.

C.K. said...

did your book come yet?

hillary said...

yep yep.