6.09.2006

daniel powter must die

Seriously. I'm sick of that song.

Okay, so I'm gonna start off with my bad thoughts because I'll hopefully cheer myself up later with the good ones. We didn't get the loan on our house. This means that we're almost officially bankrupt. We have one last resource, and I'm praying for it. But if we don't get that, then we're out of our house. This is not good. So that's the sad things.

The good things were I got to spend time with my friends. We watched the movie awards and bet on who would win. I got a lot of pennies, let me tell you. Dane Cook and Wayne's World filled up the rest of our time. And this morning we got up and just talked. I love those guys. "Where'd you get them pink $50s" indeed.

Man, it's hot as hell in here. No, let's make that more southern. I'm hotter than a greased up jackrabbit in a frying pan. Was that better?

2 comments:

Quatch said...

Hey, if you're sick of the Daniel Powter song, :) try out these lyrics to the song as a parody of it!

Quatch said...

The blog where the parody lyrics are is:
http://hadabaddate.blogspot.com